Friday, October 14, 2011

Sweetest Day :-)

A few weeks ago I asked Brian what he was getting me for Sweetest Day and he said "What? I've never heard of it...." so in true Brian form, he googled it and can not only tell you the origin, but can tell you many other facts about this day! haha.  I was teasing him and told him that I would like a new pair of Uggs and to eat at Americana, but since he researched it he knows that you are supposed to give candy.  I really didn't expect anything, but he sent me flowers and chocolates! The flowes are so cute and if you can't see the note it says- "The Sweetest Day is the day we met." How sweet is that?! Thank you Brian and thank you to whomever made a new hallmark holiday! Made my day :-)


2 comments:

  1. aaaahhhh,that is so stinking sweet. Sounds like you definitely have a keeper there. Does he have a brother? haha, kidding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time can you make sure that Brian informs Ryan about Sweetest Day?!?

    ReplyDelete