Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas

Friday before Christmas we headed to my dad and Kathy's.  We got into town Friday afternoon.  We stopped and dropped off Bridgette and Ellen's bridesmaid dress at Newman's so Cathy could deliver them to Bridgette on Saturday.  It was nice stopping by and catching up with Cathy, Court, and Andrew!  Then we opened presents at my dad's and had a nice dinner.  Saturday we went to Jeremy's house and and all the kids were there. I have to say, Christmas is much more fun when there are kids around opening presents! They get such cool things, I'm not sure who has more fun playing, me or them...haha.  Saturday night we opened presents at Brian's parents house, and Sunday we had lunch at his grandma's.  Sunday morning we actually didn't have anywhere we had to be, so we opened a few presents that we had bought for each other, and then made breakfast. It was very nice! Below are a few pics of the kids at Christmas, and another of Brian and Colby taking a nap after eating a big meal!


 I want one!



Brian will KILL me for posting this picture!! haha

1 comment: