Friday, January 6, 2012

KC Groupon

Sorry, I have been so bad about keeping up with my blog.  Of course, it's a new year and it's on my list of things to improve!

A few weeks before Christmas, Brian and I went to Kansas City and spent the night.  I had bought a groupon way back in September for a one night stay at the Q Hotel and Spa in Kansas City.  We had a really good time and we really got our money's worth! The hotel had free drinks from 5-7PM at the hotel bar. Now, use your imagination, what do you think two people who are planning and spending every penny they have on their wedding, did??? You guessed it, we took full advantage and got drunk! We met 2 fencers that were in town from California for a competition.  Talk about interesting conversation.  I love meeting new people and having great conversation. The hotel also had a free continental/omelette breakfast which was delicious.  I would suggest anyone staying in the Westport area to stay there.

All in all, it was a nice getaway! We won't be getting many of those this year with the wedding! I just have to keep thinking of the bachelorette party and honeymoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment