Saturday, January 14, 2012

NYE

I decided to take the Friday before NYE off.  I met with a florist and also stopped at a few hotels close to the Sheraton to discuss a room block so our guests could have a cheaper, second alternative.  Ryan and Laurie were spending the weekend with us, which was sooo awesome to have them here!  We had a party Friday night at our place for Brian's old roommates.  It was alot of fun and so nice to see David, Lindsey, and their kids, and Rustin and Libby also came over! We had alot of yummy food and watch the Hawks lose to the Sooners.  Honestly, I never thought they would win and Oklahoma is my second team so I really didn't care who won....sorry to say that!

Saturday night, we went to dinner at Fire Creek with Ryan and Laurie then went to Ducktail for a few drinks and made it home shortly BEFORE midnight.  Yes, you read that right, BEFORE midnight.  It sucks getting old! :-)

I wish I had pics to show, but I didn't take any. Shame on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment